Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Agave Plant Before Breakfast


On my way to the coffee shop this morning in Cedar Park, TX, I decided to take a back road I had not been on before to avoid some rush hour traffic. They had landscaped the median of the road with Agave plants, which were flowering. Agave's apparently don't flower until they reach a certain age - around 100 years depending on the plant and its environment. I thought it made for a nice couple of pictures with the sun rising behind it. This is why I try to keep my cameras with me at all times. First image is a high dynamic range photography exposure blended from 9 exposures and then run through Essential HDR. The second image below is a normal exposure and has very little post processing done on it. Third exposure below is another high dynamic range exposure run through Photomatix. I thought it would be fun to compare the two different editors.


No comments:

Post a Comment